I just want to say that I think it's really cool the way this course is laid out.
I had no idea that I'd be so immersed in different types of technology. Looking back, I suppose I should have, but I'm honestly surprised at how much I've learned and how many new technologies and topics I've explored in the name of Web 2.0 and my future career.
Grad school has this bad rap as the only alternative to a dead-end job if you got a liberal arts degree, but nobody really talks about how much you learn and how useful it all is, compared to the assorted and mostly useless facts they shoved into your brain for all those undergrad years.
I just want to put it out there for anyone who hasn't heard yet -- grad school is awesome!

I agree, this class has provided a lot of useful tools. I just hope I get to pull them out and use them frequently in the future.
ReplyDeleteI'll second or rather third that emotion. It truly has been a learning experience.
ReplyDeleteVery true! Nowadays it seems like grad school is just the next step, like an extension of undergrad. I have never been challenged as much as I have this past semester. It's really a great experience.
ReplyDeleteThe exposure to these great resources is wonderful. Like Mark, I hope I can pull it all together.