Saturday, May 17, 2014

First Post

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the internet.

I'm a lurker by nature, so this blog will be an interesting challenge for me, but I'm really looking forward to learning about and experiencing the web in new ways.

 Cheers,
Camille


4 comments:

  1. Hey :) I like your blog. Don't worry, I am a lurker as well lol. So you're definitely not alone on that one. Perhaps we can help each other out through the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camile, as usual, you are very good designer. The interface is very gorgeous and stunning. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Camile! It was a pleasure to meet you at Gabrielle's conference and to run into you at the IS dinner! I look forward to what you will have to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere, Camille. You'll get the hang of it in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete