I came across this site called Rebelmouse today. It's a curation tool that incorporates real time social media updates. The company provides its services on different platforms for individuals and companies, and it seems that individual accounts are free.
This is the tool for those people who are constantly connected, and have a lot to say or share. The interface is really attractive, and designed with the modern web user in mind. No wonder the ad I saw was targeted to journalists. The business platform (which I'm sure is paid) is called Rebel Roar, and provides hard-core analytics while bridging the gap amongst social media platforms. The platform for individuals is called Rebel Explore. Rebel Explore touts itself as being "a full blogging platform that's social to the core", and suggests that users "Tell your story, your way", "Be your own newspaper", and "Recruit followers to join the battle". As I was looking through the site, I found myself thinking that I'd like to sign up, IF I were the kind of person who had something to say and wanted everyone to hear. Maybe I will someday. I certainly have a new perspective on how I can use the web to connect with the rest of the world.
This article provides a deeper description of the site's purposes if you're interested.
Would you use it? What do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment