Academic thoughts on the internet and its resources
I have visited your page on Scoop.it and started to follow it. You have an interesting topic. Thanks for bringing all that information together!
Awesome board! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for following! :) It's too bad people can't leave comments on others' scooped topics...maybe I'll blog about that later...
Yea. I noticed that too. It would be good for them to fix that.
I found out today that you CAN actually post comments, you have to hover your mouse over the post to see. :-\ It should be easier to figure out, I think.
I have visited your page on Scoop.it and started to follow it. You have an interesting topic. Thanks for bringing all that information together!
ReplyDeleteAwesome board! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following! :) It's too bad people can't leave comments on others' scooped topics...maybe I'll blog about that later...
ReplyDeleteYea. I noticed that too. It would be good for them to fix that.
DeleteI found out today that you CAN actually post comments, you have to hover your mouse over the post to see. :-\ It should be easier to figure out, I think.
Delete