I've been embracing Scoop.it lately. Last week's post got me thinking about alternative education. Click the picture to see my scoops on that topic.
I like the interface, though every time I try to point out what's special about it, I can think of other sites that do the same thing only slightly differently.
Have you been using Scoop.it? What do you like or dislike about it?

Wow Camille. You did such a pro job with Scoopit. I loved the blend of things you included. I used Storify and posted the link in my blog instead. Wished I had done it the way you did.
ReplyDeleteThe Ivory Tower clip is really powerful and scary. I have a daughter who is entering her second year at TCC and plans to go to UF. Cost is an ever-present concern because she does NOT want to start life with student debt and I have always wanted to give my kids the same wonderful gift my mom struggled to give me...my education, debt free. So far, God has been good. So we will continue to trust. Loved your story!!
Thanks, Yvette :)
ReplyDelete